Pre Sales Manager (Mobile solutions) for a major pan European Telecoms solutions provider, London
£60k-£75k base plus 30% commission
“Enterprise Mobility” is a program recently initiated by our client), which strategic intent is to serve our European enterprise customers with a unique, integrated service offer over several major countries in Europe. The objective is to deliver our customers the continuity of services anywhere / on any device and a consistent experience across fix, mobile and cloud. The delivery of this vision is underpinned by the development of wireless capability in the form of MVNO in several countries in Europe, and the solution will be built on our client’s strengths. Our client is looking for a Mobile Pre-Sales Manager to support the development of this strategic program into a commercial success.
- Develop the sales of “Enterprise Mobility” services across Europe, first focus is on the UK
- Build & maintain mobile sales expertise: in-depth understand of customer profile & needs, master the “Enterprise Mobility” offer (value proposition, commercial, roadmap), monitor competition offer, provide feedback to marketing team.
- Provide Mobile expertise and support to sales forces and channel partner at all phases of the sale cycle, from early customer engagement, RFP response, negotiation, up to contract closing
- Customer engagement and support to marketing event
- Organize continuous Training for Sales Force and Channel on “Enterprise Mobility” solution
- Define and implement pro-active sales campaign, together with Sales and Marketing teams
RFQ Management and unsolicited offer
- Drive end-to-end bid process: offer qualification, response strategy & construction, offer approval, customer delivery.
- Develop unsolicited proposals based on comprehensive identification of compelling event and customer qualification
- Answer RFP : build offer contents (Solution definition, Pricing, Statement of Compliance..) against customer requirements & sales strategy
- Be the single point of the contact on “Enterprise Mobility” matters for Account Managers for on-going projects
Process set-up and reporting
- Set-up and maintain the bid management process & tools for “Enterprise Mobility” in order to build competitive response to RFP.
- Provide to finance team the requirements for the development (and later on the enhancements) of Pricing tools and Value based argumentation tools.
- Develop and organize a knowledge database gathering boilerplate, collaterals, FAQ, past answers to increase team efficiency
- Significant experience of B2B Mobile pre-sales/Marketing within a Mobile operator.
- Successful track record in pre-sales and RFQ management.
- Understanding of enterprise mobile market dynamics, competitive landscape and related technologies is essential.
- Technical expertise in Wireless (incl. MVNO) and Mobile value-added services (Voice, Messaging, Fix/Mobile Network convergence, Unified Communication & Collaboration, roaming, wifi offloading, VoIP, mobile cloud, mobile device/apps management, VPN).
- Ability to understand customer needs and drivers, and turn them into a sellable solution.
- Ability to cope with demanding situations and schedules.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing) and proven expertise in presentation and negotiation techniques.
Fluent English language skills are essential, any other western European language is favourable
Contact: Ian Rayment
Want to submit a Job Posting for Free?