The Following News and Headlines were published on www.prepaidMVNO.com during February, for Week 08 of 2013
Missed last week(s) Newsletter? You can access it here
Less than Two Weeks to Go! Register Today: PrepaidMVNO’s London Networking Event is scheduled for the 7th of March, 2013 and we have a few Free places left!. This event is sponsored by cellular eXperts, Cellpak Solutions, Teleena and X-Mobility!
Download the official Flyer: PrepaidMVNO London Networking Event (pdf).
We will also be hosting local networking events in Chicago (USA), Paris (FR), Amsterdam (NL), Frankfurt (DE). For further information please visit www.prepaidmvno.com/events
Thinking about Advertising on PrepaidMVNO?, please ask for our latest Rate Card.
Special Thanks to our Newsletter Sponsor: CDRator A/S Excellent billing and customer care should not be a luxury
During Week 08 of February, there has been two (02) New MVNO launched or announced in the world market
- wap-telecom’s subsidary ‘Getsmart launches prepaidMVNO services
- Virgin launches MVNO trial in Colombia
Week 08 | February 18 – February 24, 2013
- HOT: Presentation on the Saudi Telecom Mobile/ MVNO Market سوق الاتصالات السعودي – الموبايل
- Distimo – Publication: The New Apps in the Crowd
- Telecom North America launches the multi-IMSI roaming hub™
- Cricket Seeks First-Ever Social Media Correspondents to be Chosen by Fan Votes
- Australian MVNO Kogan launches new Android low-cost tablets
- Elephant Talk Communications Corp: ValidSoft urges EU policy-makers to take global leadership on security
- Spotlight: Truphone to the rescue of roamers :: RCRWireless
- Cameroon: Eto’o Telecom employees Strike!
- Easy conformance to chapter III Roaming Regulation for Euro MNOs thanks to a Versatile Roaming Wholesale Network Platform
- Numerex Acquires New Technical Capabilities with AVIDwireless
- German MVNO mobilcom-debitel purchase 51% of online mobile retailer: Motion™ Vertriebs
- Vodafone’s Dutch MVNO Sizz says users are coming back for RTL’s unique content
- Brazilian Post: Correios will be an MVNO in 2013?
- HOT: Russia Subsidiary ‘Virgin Connect’ will cease operations and wont launch an MVNO
- Euskaltel: Business Support Systems Launched to Support new MVNO Services
- Australia’s hidden telco contraction :: TECHNOLOGY SPECTATOR
- Kyocera Event serves up midlevel Android 4.0 smarts with no contract (hands-on)
- Video: Mossberg Reviews US MVNO Republic Wireless Service & Phone
- Postal Operators: Delivering Success Through Telecom Strategies
- I-NEW Unified Mobile Solutions eyes business from new MVNOs in Austria
- Leap Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results
- Cellpak is a multi-faceted, supply chain partner Makes a brief Video
- Ofcom announces winners of the 4G mobile auction
- HOT: Belgium Based MVNO Mobile Vikings has interest in the US Market
- Operator grows businesses through introduction of multiple MVNO support capabilities
- T-Mobile will take its US GoSmart prepaidMVNO nationwide
- HOT: Israel: Merrill Lynch states that Mobile prices have bottomed out
- India: Policy on Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) to be cleared soon
- US MVNO Ready SIM offers unique spin on the MVNO market & hopes to sell 300K SIMs in 2013
- German MVNO mobilcom-debitel upgrades internal sales platform
- Dubai’s Du Rules Out Saudi MVNO, Doubles Planned Dividend Payout
- EE Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2012
- Analysys Mason Present its latest insights into the most important trends driving the development of the mobile sector
- Spanish MVNO MÁSmovil celebrates its 5 Year of Trade
- Virgin Mobile raises another $ 20 million for structuring its MVNO business in Colombia
- Interview with Dario Talmesio about the MVNO Industry Awards
- Polish Group MNI estimates 2012 revenues at PLN 300 million
- HOT: Add local numbers from thousands of cities to your GeoSIM
- HOT: Brits overspent on their monthly mobile bill by over £1 BILLION last year
- Lack of Interest in becoming TOT MVNO after 3G licensing
- HOT: Infographic:
- 13 Mobile Stats your Competitors Already Know
- The French post office will provide smartphones to 90,000 workers
- Andrew Spence, Director Viacloud/Atmovia – 2013 Predictions: The Year of the Data MVNO
- Virgin CEO says that French MNOs retail channel will be effected in 2013-14
Want to see other Company Profiles?
*Use the Menu Above, to Jump to the Respective Companies Listing Page
** Pop Up Blockers may disable Menu
To View “tariff updates & promo’s from around the world, please use the following link.
Access News By Country, by pressing the corresponding Flag below, or view Country Headlines
NEW: Post a JOB, on PrepaidMVNO!
Follow us on Twitter @prepaidMVNO
FEEDBACK – We are currently seeking feedback on ways to improve our site with content, functionality or would like to see Featured Articles then we need your help.
If you have any suggestions, improvements or want to suggest any resources – please contact us and we will try an implement it.