Friday, February 8th, 2013 at
The Following News and Headlines were published on www.prepaidMVNO.com during the month of January, for Week(s) 01-05 of 2013
For a plain version of this months Newsletter, please use the following link.
PrepaidMVNO’s will be holding various ‘local Networking Events’:
Our first event, will be hosted in London, UK
on the 7th of March, 2013, Sponsored by cellular eXperts
, Cellpak Solutions
We will also be hosting local networking events in Chicago (USA), Paris (FR), Amsterdam (NL), Frankfurt (DE). For further information please visit www.prepaidmvno.com/events
Thinking about Advertising on PrepaidMVNO?, please ask for our latest Rate Card.
Special Thanks to our Newsletter Sponsor: CDRator A/S Excellent billing and customer care should not be a luxury
Quick Jump: Access News for Week 01, Week 02, Week 03, Week 04 and/or Week 05.
During the Month of January, there has been twelve (12) New MVNO launched or announced in the world market
- New Australian MVNO; Yantango Mobile Goes Beta Live
- T-Mobile to launch GoSmart Mobile prepaid offering nationwide in February
- New BR/MVNO; Kaufland & O2 launch ‘K-Classic Mobil’ tariff promotion
- Correios Brazil may launch MVNO in 2013
- RovAir Aims to Be the Airbnb of Mobile Broadband Plans
- The People’s Operator schedules Contract and Sim-only deals for charitable UK MVNO
- Suning lines up for MVNO licence in China
- UK Mobile Store, and Distributor Phones 4u Announces new data MVNO
- Slovak Post considers launching MVNO
- Chinese handset distributor Telling intends to apply to take part in mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) license trials
- Sipgate to become full MVNO on E-Plus network
- Telco Operator Tele25 starts MVNO services in Poland
To view “other New MVNOs“ from past weeks, please use the following link, or alternatively why not subscribe to our New MVNO’s RSS Feed.
Week 05 | January 28 – February 3, 2013
Week 04 | January 21 – January 27, 2013
Week 03 | January 14 – January 20, 2013
Week 02 | January 7 – January 13, 2013
- Softbank sells 67% of eAccess to industry consortium
- Drillisch AG :Acquisition of Telco Services GmbH, Idstein, strengths postpaid customer segment up to 850.000; overall customer base of Drillisch AG increases to more than 2 millions
- HOT: London, UK MVNO Networking Event; 7th of March, 2013
- Mobile Vikings & TwitSpark take the plunge together
- In wireless, what is the conversion rate from free to paid?
- HOT: Paris, France MVNO Networking Event; 11th of April, 2013
- This Startup Says FCC Delays Cost It $550,000
- TextPlus Texting Service Joins FreedomPop “Freemium” Ranks
- Elephant Talk Communications Corp: Elephant Talk To Present At Two Upcoming Conferences
- Spanish MVNO’s account for 8.52% market share in October 2012
- HOT: Chicago, USA MVNO Networking Event: 16th of May, 2013
- China proposes MVNO trial
- OFCOM’s letter on number portability threatens MVNO and Telecoms Resellers’ businesses
- China to open opportunities to foreign MVNOs
- China proposes 2-year MVNO trial
- Elephant Talk To Acquire The Assets Of US Based Telnicity LLC
- HOT: Amsterdam, The Netherlands MVNO Networking Event; 13th of June, 2013
- Arterra Mobility® Welcomes Andy Greig as Senior Vice President, Sales and Business Development
- Reality Check: Getting into mobile services? The argument for buy vs. build
- Lemko Corporation Provides Profitable MVNO Wireless Broadband Solution to Canada’s Execulink Telecom
- HOT: Frankfurt, Germany MVNO Networking Event; 11th of July, 2013
- The Besen Group Announces 4G MVNO Key Success Factors
- The Essential Guide to Mobile App Testing
- HOT: Telecom regulator set to unveil MVNO license document today
Week 01 | December 31 – January 6, 2013
To View “tariff updates & promo’s from around the world, please use the following link.
See further News & Headlines, or alternatively subscribe to our Main RSS Feed.
Access News By Country, by pressing the corresponding Flag below, or view Country Headlines
NEW: Post a JOB, on PrepaidMVNO!
Follow us on Twitter @prepaidMVNO
FEEDBACK – We are currently seeking feedback on ways to improve our site with content, functionality or would like to see Featured Articles then we need your help.
If you have any suggestions, improvements or want to suggest any resources – please contact us and we will try an implement it.
You can help us, by taking out a subscription or by simply making a Donation. Want to keep up-to-date, why don't you Subscribe to PrepaidMVNO's Newsletter
BROKEN Link, inaccurate Information, please contact us, and we will check it, and Fix It!
For those of you looking wanting to be included in our site; please use the following Contact Form.
If you are an International Roaming MVNO Provider, and want to be included in our upcoming listings, and expose, then please complete the following form.
All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only. PrepaidMVNO will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information. This site does not mean to harm, or encourage to harm any companies or person(s). Please Refer to our Legal Disclaimer for further information.