Sunday, September 30th, 2012 at
The Following News and Headlines were published on www.prepaidMVNO.com during the month of September for Week(s) 36-39 of 2012.
For a plain version of this months Newsletter, please use the following link.
Missed last months Newsletter? You can access it here.
- Announcement: PrepaidMVNO’s will be holding its first ever Networking Event, in co-operation with cellular eXperts!
- Announcement:: Our Autumn Quarterly Magazine will be released next month with interviews from; Transatel, Tweakker, Sisteer, MTV Mobile, Teleena, X-Mobility, Virgin Mobile Latin America, True Talk, AmaySIM, Datora Telecom, Sprint, Redknee, Kontact Mobile, Jinny Software, Kajeet, T-Mobile USA, MOJO Maker, Noverca, eXtreme Networks, cellular eXperts, EzySIM & more… so keep an eye out as we will release the Magazine on the 15th of October, 2012.
For further information please contact us for Consultancy or Agency Opportunities.
Thinking about Advertising on PrepaidMVNO?, please ask for our latest Rate Card.
Special Thanks to our Newsletter Sponsor: CDRator A/S Excellent billing and customer care should not be a luxury
Quick Jump: Access News for Week 36, Week 37, Week 38 and/or Week 39.
During the Month of August, there has been sixteen New MVNO launched or announced in the world market
- Lycamobile moves into Portugal
- mobilcom-debitel offers new tariff on Vodafone network
- Solavei launches social MVNO with USD 49 plan + Video
- UPC Hungary launches mobile broadband internet service
- Rakuten EMOBILE, Inc. to launch data-only LTE MVNO service in Japan utilising eAccess network
- Unnamed retailer set to become Romania’s first MVNO :: Logic
- Full house? Vimpelcom receives Scartel LTE MVNO approval
- Virgin and Turkcell in mobile deal talks – sources :: Reuters
- VMLA Schedules Launch of New MVNOS in Colombia & Brazil
- Redvoiss S.A. receives MVNO license in Chile
- UltraMobile, a new Scheduled PrepaidMVNO on T-Mobile USA
- «Транстелеком» / “Transtelecom” considers LTE MVNO
- Virgin Mobile Australia launches LTE-MVNO services
- New Dutch MVNO, FirmTel, launches on Vodafone’s network
- RadioShack and Cricket Communications, Inc. Team Up to Launch RadioShack No-Contract Wireless Service
- Lycamobile Planning Americas Launch for MVNO
Want to see other new MVNOs, from the past months, please use the following link
This Month, there were a total of two MVNOs & one MVNE that have ceased to trade.
- Carrefour Mobile drops MVNO status for Orange licensing
- E-Plus cuts off connections for Telogic service – report
- Polish MVNO FreeM to stop services in September
Want to see more in the Graveyard, use the following link
To view “other New MVNOs“ from past weeks, please use the following link, or alternatively why not subscribe to our New MVNO’s RSS Feed.
Week 39; September 24, 2012-September 30, 2012 Expand for
Week 38; September 17, 2012-September 23, 2012
- Telcos face stern ultimatum
- C Spire Wireless named a Top Technology Innovator by Information Week
- Saudi- Three telecom firms’ revenues set to increase by 8% to SR 46 bn in H2
- T-Mobile, Furthering LTE Effort, Leases Towers for $2.4 Billion
- O2 Germany pushes Turk Telekom Mobile with ad campaign
- French MVNO Budget Telecom Posts quadruples interim profit
- OFTA Publishes its Hong Kong Stats; 1.27 million mobile users connected through an MVNO
- Lebara Mobile Updates it Employee bonuses Schemes
- Government to ask telecom cos Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea to stop 3G roaming pacts
- StraightTalk BYOD Activation Kit Now Available At Select Walmart Locations, New Phones
- O2: Mobile Virtual Network Enabler (MVNE)
- LycaMobile Ranks “2″ & Zamir Telecom comes in at 21 in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 league table
- CEE telecom companies face threat of new entrants
- Bureaucratic ‘complications’ likely to delay Virgin birth
- Comarch supports Turkcell Europe’s German MVNO ops
- VIETNAM, MVNOs face loss of licence over lack of progress
- Free Mobile still making waves in French telecoms market
- Virgin Mobile Looking into 4G Service On EE’s Network
- Redknee Announces New Cloud Converged Billing Win with U.S. MVNO
- Elephant Talk Communications to Hold 2012 Annual Stockholders Meeting on October 4, 2012
- Tesco Mobile Hungary holds prices, despite new telecoms tax
- Australian MVNO Amaysim trimming SIMs for iPhone 5
- Which Operator Do Consumers Complain About Most?
- MVNO TurkCell Europe Adds 300,000 Subs, Upgrades OSS/BSS
- Comarch delivers Its BSS platform to Mobile One GmbH
- mobilcom-debitel launches SmartHome Digital Lifestyle system
- Fok laments Orange quash; considers flexing corporate muscle in Brussels to nudge deal through
- Optus can level the 4G playing field
- CEO, Yuilop: “I don’t want to call numbers; I want to communicate with people” :: Telecoms.com
- Telecom tender raises EUR 682mln from license taxes. See how much operators paid and what they won :: Business Review Romania
- The Glorious MVNO Reinvention at Mobilize :: PrepaidPhoneNews
- Hutchison Vows Austrian 4G Start to Gain EU Deal Approval :: Bloomberg
- Young mobile users concerned about costs – study
- Fonic launches nano SIM for iPhone customers
- Moody’s lifts Leap Wireless outlook to stable
- Leap Announces Proposed Syndication of Term Loan Facility
Week 37; September 10, 2012-September 16, 2012
Week 36; September 3, 2012-September 9, 2012
To View “tariff updates & promo’s from around the world, please use the following link.
See further News & Headlines, or alternatively subscribe to our Main RSS Feed.
Access News By Country, by pressing the corresponding Flag below, or view Country Headlines
NEW: Post a JOB, on PrepaidMVNO!
Follow us on Twitter @prepaidMVNO
FEEDBACK – We are currently seeking feedback on ways to improve our site with content, functionality or would like to see Featured Articles then we need your help.
If you have any suggestions, improvements or want to suggest any resources – please contact us and we will try an implement it.
You can help us, by taking out a subscription or by simply making a Donation. Want to keep up-to-date, why don't you Subscribe to PrepaidMVNO's Newsletter
BROKEN Link, inaccurate Information, please contact us, and we will check it, and Fix It!
For those of you looking wanting to be included in our site; please use the following Contact Form.
If you are an International Roaming MVNO Provider, and want to be included in our upcoming listings, and expose, then please complete the following form.
All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only. PrepaidMVNO will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information. This site does not mean to harm, or encourage to harm any companies or person(s). Please Refer to our Legal Disclaimer for further information.